Proven Commercial Electrician
Since 1990, AG Electrical Contractors has provided personal attention, professional services, timely performance and genuine value to each of its clients.
We offer a wide range of commercial electrical services, encompassing:
- Office Buildings
- Government Buildings
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Stores
We work seamlessly with tenants and building management during fitups, balancing the needs of management with the expectations of tenants to have reliable and responsive service — even in emergencies.
As a bonded firm with access to capital, we take on projects of all sizes, managing them successfully from the initial design phase through annual electrical maintenance contracts.
From retail businesses to multimillion-dollar office buildings, AG Electrical Contractors has the expert commercial electric technicians to meet your needs, including:
- Design, build and engineering services. Our careful designs balance cost, installation time and maintenance needs. We deliver value and savings long after our field staff leaves your project site.
- Fire and security systems. We provide state-of-the-art security solutions and offer oversight from design and layout to installation, completion and testing.
- Data and communications. Whether you need Cat 6 data wiring or telephone systems wiring, AG Electrical Contractors offers certified cabling solutions. We can also install uninterrupted power supply systems (UPS) and clean power for computer circuits.
- Backup power systems. We can design and install electrical systems that will keep your servers powered during electrical disturbances, blackouts or brownouts — providing critical power until your backup generators take over.
- Design, build and engineering services
- Tenant office fit-up electrical installation
- Data communication and computer cabling solutions
- Card access systems
- Work area lighting solutions
- Fire and security alarms
- Stand-by and emergency generator
- Wiring for air conditioning and heating units (HVAC)
- In-building cellular
- UPS and surge protectors
- Power-quality testing
- Building department approvals
- Subcontractors like crane operators, plumbers and steel workers
- A detailed timeline showing when scheduled shutdowns would be required
- A recommendation for a natural gas generator to handle their office functions
Although the solution presented some design challenges, AG Electrical Contractors easily addressed them. The project went so well that Jacobson hired AG Electrical Contractors again to replace all their service equipment and has recommended our services to other companies.